Saturday, March 21, 2009

Levi's Men's Silver Tab Baggy Jean

Features
- 100% Cotton
- Slightly tapered leg
- 19" leg opening
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry
- Imported

Reviews :

A good pair of jeans
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair. Comfortable and good looking jeans with good price.

Beware all colors except for black are distressed.
I first purchased a black pair and they looked brand new, unused. I then order one of each of the other three colors. I was disappointed that all of the other three colors were factory distressed at various levels. They look like well used jeans that one would find at a thrift store. All three shows stringy frayed hems and the worst pair had been so distressed on the thighs that the material was thin and looked like there would be open holes after a few washings. This was not mentioned at all in the description. I returned all three pairs and had to pay for return shipping.

If you want brand new looking jeans, purchase the black rinse color only.

I went to Macys to see what I could find Silvertabs locally and was suprised to see distressed is the new look at they were selling worst looking jeans at Macys! Ahhh youth.. unfortunately I'm too old to wear jeans that look this worn.

New style Silver Tab, but still great fit
The old Silver Tab Levi's were the only jeans my husband would wear. We had to buy used ones on eBay for a while, but now have found these new ones. The style is very close, not quite as baggy as the old style, but still make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment