Sunday, March 22, 2009

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Jean

Description
Levi's? takes the jean to new levels of cool with this laid-back, loose-fitting style. Dark wash with subtle whiskering in hips and blasting in legs and seat for a broken-in feel. Five-pocket styling with signature stitching on back pockets. Zip fly.

Features
- 100 % cotton
- 19 1/2" leg opening
- Sits low on hip, loose seat and thigh
- Machine wash; tumble dry

Reviews :

levis x 2
The pants are great but when ordered 30 jan it was stated they were in stock and would ship out in 3 business days. Well, they arrived yesterday 29 February 2008. Think they should not put in stock unless actually in stock.

Easy
This is an easy product to review. Basically, while I feel I'm still too young to wear my trousers up under my armpits, I'm equally too old now to wear them down around my thighs - and I'm not exaggerating there; I've seen these dudes with my own eyes. Also, I tried a pair of 501s this summer (apparently, they're all the rage) and they while they were nice and comfortable, they seemed to hug me in inappropriate places. I feel I could wear them but only if I was feeling particularly adventurous.
These jeans though, are just the ticket. They are nice and loose, smart-looking (they go with everything from tuck-in button down shirts to t-shirts to hoodies to sweaters) and I am able to look somewhat trendy with them worn around my hips without looking like I'm trying too hard to look cool, or like mutton dressed as lamb. They are also very resilient. I have three pairs now, including a pair I bought in 2002, one I got on vacation in the summer and the pair I bought here.
If any of this resonates with you, I recommend you pick up a pair or two with dispatch. I was in my local Levi's store a few weeks ago and was told they are going to be discontinued. I was shown the model that will be replacing them (the 7-something, I can't remember the exact number) and I tried on a pair. I didn't like them even half as much as I like these and that's when I decided to get an extra pair online. I cannot recommend them highly enough. These are a great pair of jeans.

These pants are very comfortable,
These pants are very comfortable, possibly a little baggier in real-life, then in the image. If you wear tight pants, these aren't for you. I would suggest the closer fitting boot fit jeans, which I normally wear, but I'm pleased with these jeans given the quality, comfort, and look. It has a zipper as well, making those trips to the urinal more convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment